Reach more parents by effectively promoting your class
Your program kit comes with a CD ROM containing forms and promotional materials to use for promoting your classes to court systems and directly to parents. Here are some additional resources for marketing your seminar.
- LISTING: Add a free listing about your Cooperative Parenting and Divorce classes on our web site. Click for instructions
- WEB PAGE: Create an event page on your web site. Use the text and graphics from this page: Cooperative Parenting and Divorce page for parents. Don’t forget put a link on the home page, too
- EMAIL: Use this page to create your own email by copying and pasting the text & graphics, then select a text color, & customize. Include a video clip! Ask people to forward it
- LOGO FOR WEB: Need a logo for your site or for email? Right-click on the one shown here ⇒
- LOGO FOR PRINT: Need a high-resolution logo for printed flyers? Click here for a high-res logo, then right-click to save
- FACEBOOK: Put an announcement on your Facebook or other social media page(s). Ask people to share it
- PRESS: Notify local news and neighborhood networks about your classes. Google to find local bloggers or local parenting magazines
- TV or RADIO: Contact local TV and radio shows about your class. Offer to share some parenting tips for an upcoming holiday in exchange for an announcement
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: This step seems obvious, but it’s surprising how often it’s overlooked. Make announcements at all meetings, even to employees of your own organization. Everyone should know about your class!