by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D.
This set of 6 stand-alone videos provides parents with the skills they need to meet the challenges of parenting in today’s turbulent society, including nonviolent discipline and supporting academics. It is designed for parents of children ages 5 to 12. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video. Series is also available in Spanish.
Each video comes with downloadable discussion guidelines and a reproducible Parent’s Tips Sheet. (Click here to access the download files.)
Videos in the series:
- The Active Parent (35 min.)
- Cooperation & Communication (26 min.)
- Responsibility & Discipline (29 min.)
- Building Courage & Self-Esteem (29 min.)
- Understanding and Redirecting Misbehavior (29 min.)
- Active Parenting for School Success (25 min.)
The series is available on DVD or streaming. The DVD edition contains 6 DVDs. A discount on the DVD series is available if purchased in conjunction with the Program Kit.