$349.00 – $599.00
by Michael H. Popkin, PhD.
Contributing authors: Amanda Sheffield Morris, PhD, IMH-E®; Ruth Slocum, LCSW, IMH-E®; and Laura Hubbs-Tait, PhD.
It’s easy to run a short (40-50 minutes) parenting program with the Lunch & Learn program kit. Just show the video and then use the Leader’s Guide to facilitate discussion. Ideal for meetings, employee work/life programs, and staff development.
The Active Parenting: First Five Years Lunch & Learn program provides parents with the skills they need to make the most of that important time from birth to age 5. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video. This kit is also available in Spanish.
Lunch & Learn Program Kit includes:
- Video 1: You & Your Child (23 min.)
- Video 2: Preventing Problems (12 min.)
- Video 3: Encouraging Positive Behavior (9 min.)
- Video 4: Preparing Your Child for School Success (19 min.)
- Reproducible Parent’s Tips Sheets (download) for each video
- Discussion Guidelines for each video (download)
- Leader’s Guide
- 1 sample Parent’s Guide
- 1 sample Key Points Magnet
- 1 sample Parent Completion Certificate
- 2 Course Announcement Posters
- Reproducible Promotional Flyer (download)
Save $106 with the Jump-Start Package!
Jump-start Package includes:
- Lunch & Learn Program Kit (described above)
- 15 extra Parent’s Guides
- 15 extra Key Points magnets
- 1 Reproducible Certificate of Completion (download)
- PowerPoint (115 slides; no video)
- 6-month subscription to First Five Years Online Video Library