for Parents and Stepparents
by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D.; and Elizabeth Einstein, MA, LMFT
This set of 6 stand-alone videos provides parents and stepparents with the skills they need to guide children through the transition and establish a solid framework for a successful stepfamily. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video.
DVDs have closed captions. Each video comes with downloadable discussion guidelines and a reproducible Parent’s Tips Sheet. (Click here to access the download files.)
Videos in the series:
- Stepfamily Living: A Different Parenting Challenge (46 min.)
- Finding Your Way: Communication & Problem Solving (31 min.)
- A Tale of Two Histories: Turning Differences into Opportunities (27 min.)
- The Challenge of Discipline (35 min.)
- From Anger & Power Struggles to Courage & Self-Esteem (30 min.)
- Celebrating Stepfamily Successes (21 min.)
The series is available on DVD or streaming. The DVD edition contains 6 DVDs. A discount on the DVD series is available if purchased in conjunction with the Program Kit.