$399.00 – $599.00
by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D.
It’s easy to run a short (40-50 minutes) parenting program with the Lunch & Learn program kit. Just show the video and then use the Leader’s Guide to facilitate discussion. Ideal for meetings, employee work/life programs, and staff development.
The Active Parenting of Teens Lunch & Learn program provides parents with the skills they need to navigate the challenging preteen and teen years. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video. This kit is also available in Spanish.
Lunch & Learn Program Kit includes:
- Video 1: The Active Parent (32 min.)
- Video 2: Winning Cooperation (24 min.)
- Video 3: Responsibility & Discipline (29 min.)
- Video 4: Building Courage, Redirecting Misbehavior (34 min.)
- Video 5: Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks (Part 1) (24 min.)
- Video 6: Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks (Part 2) (30 min.)
- Reproducible Parent’s Tips Sheets (on CD) for each video
- Discussion Guidelines for each video
- Leader’s Guide
- 1 sample Parent’s Guide
- 1 sample Parent Completion Certificate
- 2 Course Announcement Posters
- Reproducible Promotional Flyer (downloadable)
Save $138 with the Jump-Start Package!
Jump-start Package includes:
- Lunch & Learn Program Kit (described above)
- 15 extra Parent’s Guides
- 15 extra Parent Completion Certificates
- PowerPoint (100 slides; no video)
- 6-month subscription to the Active Parenting of Teens Online Video Library