by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D.
Winner of a Gold EMPixx Award
This set of 6 stand-alone videos provides parents with the skills they need to meet the challenges of parenting in today’s turbulent society, including tools for communicating with teens and risk prevention. It is designed for parents of ‘tweens and teens. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video. Series is also available in Spanish.
Each video comes with downloadable discussion guidelines and a reproducible Parent Handout. (Click here to access the download files.)
Videos in the series:
- The Active Parent (32 min.)
- Winning Cooperation (24 min.)
- Responsibility and Discipline (29 min.)
- Building Courage, Redirecting Misbehavior (34 min.)
- Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks, Part I (24 min.)
- Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks, Part II (30 min.)
The series is available on DVD or streaming. The DVD edition contains 6 DVDs. A discount on the DVD series is available if purchased in conjunction with the Program Kit.