from CWK Network
These flexible videos can be used with both parents and students. Each 22-minute video contains five segments and is dubbed in Spanish. Comes with a 16-page Resource Guide (in English) provided on CD.
The videos are also sold separately.
The set of 5 videos contains:
- Chicos Brillantes, Malas Calificaciones (“Bright Kids, Bad Grades: Learning Disabilities”)
- Destrozado (“Shattered: Drunk Driving”)
- Sólo una vez: metanfetaminas (“Just Once: the Dangers of Methampheatamines”)
- La edad violenta (“A Violent Age”)
- Piedras y Palos (“Sticks and Stones: Bullying”)
The Resource Guide contains:
- Fact Sheet
- reproducible Parent’s Tips sheet (in Spanish)
- Discussion questions for students and adults
- Lesson Plan for grades 6-8
- Lesson Plan for grades 9-12
Samples from the Spanish videos: