(Active Parenting of Teens)
by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D.
This set of 6 stand-alone videos, dubbed in Spanish, provides parents with the skills they need to meet the challenges of parenting in today’s turbulent society, including tools for communicating with teens and risk prevention. It is designed for parents of ‘tweens and teens. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video. Series is also available in English.
Each video comes with downloadable discussion guidelines and a reproducible Parent’s Tips Sheet in Spanish. (Click here to access the download files.)
Videos in the series:
- El Padre Activo (“The Active Parent”) (32 min.)
- Ganando Cooperación (“Winning Cooperation”) (24 min.)
- Responsibilidad y disciplina (“Responsibility and Discipline”) (29 min.)
- Construyendo valor, Redireccionando la mala conducta (“Building Courage, Redirecting Misbehavior”) (34 min.)
- Drogas, sexualidad y violencia: Reduciendo los riesgos; parte 1 (“Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks, part 1”) (24 min.)
- Drogas, sexualidad y violencia: Reduciendo los riesgos; parte 2 (“Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks, part 2”) (30 min.)
The series is available on DVD or streaming. The DVD edition contains 6 DVDs. A discount on the DVD series is available if purchased in conjunction with the Program Kit.