$1.98 – $3.95
The Quick Job Finding Pocket Guide fits conveniently into pockets and handbags (approx. 4″ x 5″) for quick and easy reference.
by Ronald L. Krannich, Ph.D.
The perfect re-employment action guide for navigating today’s challenging job market! Designed for anyone seeking employment—from hopeful new graduates and individuals experiencing job loss to those re-entering the job market after a lengthy absence—this 64-page pocket guide is packed with essential job-hunting information organized around an effective 10-step job search process. It helps users quickly:
- check their attitudes
- assess their motivated abilities and skills
- state an objective
- complete job applications and write resumes
- network for information, advice, and referrals
- use the Internet effectively
- attend job fairs
- conduct effective job interviews
- close and follow up
- negotiate salary and benefits
- accept job offers
Special sections focus on:
- handling red flag issues
- finding a federal government job
- surviving and thriving on the job
- starting a business
- documenting education and work history
A popular give-away to help anyone seeking employment, this handy 3¾” x 4¾” pocket guide is designed as a personal reference and action companion that easily fits into a coat or shirt pocket or handbag. (64 pp.)
This pocket guide is available at larger discounts for quantities up to 100,000. Please inquire.