$1.98 – $3.95
The Re-Entry Startup Pocket Guide fits conveniently into pockets and handbags (approx. 4″ x 5″) for quick and easy reference.
by Ronald L. Krannich, Ph.D.
Wow! A compelling give-away that really grabs attention and gets both read and used—an action-oriented re-entry and life skills guide for anyone facing a major life-changing transition. Jam-packed with essential personal, job search, and employability information, this powerful little book is used by hundreds of workforce development programs, correctional institutions, and rehab facilities.
Designed to help individuals make smart decisions and take effective action in key re-entry areas, it’s filled with essential:
A large job search section helps users:
- document personal and professional information
- identify important attitudes and transferable skills
- assess Motivated Abilities and Skills (MAS)
- state a clear objective or goal
- complete job applications and write resumes and letters
- conduct effective job interviews and follow up effectively
- negotiate compensation and accept job offers
A special job survival and success section offers sound advice on the do’s and don’ts of being a successful employees as well as knowing when to move on to other jobs.
The guide also includes an important life skills section relating to:
- education and training
- attitudes and goals
- housing and transportation
- addiction and recovery
- health and wellness
- financial planning
- community services
- anger management
An action planning section focuses on developing a:
- monthly financial plan
- housing plan
- transportation plan
- health and wellness plan
- addiction and recovery plan
- anger management plan
This section also helps users identify useful community-based services, develop a list of helpful contacts, organize a calendar for documenting appointments, and using key re-entry resources. (64 pp.)
This pocket guide is available at larger discounts for quantities up to 100,000. Please inquire.