$14.95 (quantity discounts are shown below)
by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D.
This book provides vital information for parents of children ages 5 to 12. Covers ways to discipline without violence; skills to build open communication; how to prevent risky behavior; and more.
The Parent’s Guide (219 pp.) provides in-depth exploration of all parts of the Active Parenting methods. Your class participants will be able to share the Guide with other adults in the family, and will refer to it long after your class is finished. It is filled with illustrations and memorable photos from the video.
- Chapter 1 – The Active Parent
- Chapter 2 – Cooperation & Communication
- Chapter 3 – Responsibility & Discipline
- Chapter 4 – Building Courage & Self-Esteem
- Chapter 5 – Understanding and Redirecting Misbehavior
- Chapter 6 – Active Parenting for School Success
Note: We highly recommend providing the Parent’s Guide/Workbook Combo to parents in an Active Parenting 4th Edition class. They will use the Workbook in class and read the Guide at home. SAVE 29% with the combo.