$499.00 – $699.00
(Active Parenting: First Five Years)
by Michael H. Popkin, PhD. Contributing authors: Amanda Sheffield Morris, PhD, IMH-E®; Ruth Slocum, LCSW, IMH-E®; and Laura Hubbs-Tait, PhD.
This is a video-based discussion program for parents of children ages 0 through 4. It addresses basic parenting skills, the stages of development, and more. This program is perfect for the new parent, teen parents and caregivers. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video. All materials are in Spanish. Video is dubbed.
Standard Program Kit includes:
- 1 DVD + nonvideo PowerPoint (64 min.)
- PowerPoint Presentation with embedded video (115 slides + 64 min. of video with no captions – click to see system requirements)
- 1 Leader’s Guide
- 1 sample Parent’s Guide
- 1 sample Key Points Magnet
- 1 sample Parent Class Completion Certificate
- 2 Course Announcement Posters
- 1 Reproducible Promotional Flyer (download)
- Research Tools (download).
Save $106 with the Jump-Start Package!
Jump-start Package includes:
- Standard Program Kit (described above)
- 15 extra Parent’s Guides
- 15 extra Key Points Magnets
- 15 extra Parent Class Completion Certificates
- 6-month subscription to Los primeros cinco años Online Video Library