by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D., and Elizabeth Einstein, MA, LMFT
This series of 6 videos provides parents and stepparents with the skills they need to guide children through the transition and establish a solid framework for a successful stepfamily. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video.
With this one-year subscription to the Online Video Library (OVL), parents can watch these videos any time, anywhere. All they need is an Internet connection — and an access code from you.
Videos in the series:
- Stepfamily Living: A Different Parenting Challenge (46 min.)
- Finding Your Way: Stepfamily Communication & Problem-Solving (31 min.)
- A Tale of Two Histories: Turning Differences into Opportunities (27 min.)
- The Challenge of Discipline (35 min.)
- From Anger & Power Struggles to Courage & Self-Esteem (30 min.)
- Celebrating Stepfamily Successes (21 min.)
Each video comes with downloadable discussion guidelines and a reproducible Parent’s Tips Sheet. (Click here to access the download files.)
The series is available online or on DVD. A discount on the online series is available if purchased in conjunction with the Program Kit, Lunch & Learn Kit, or set of 6 DVDs.
Note: Online Video Libraries are intended for home use only. Use of the Online Video Libraries requires a signed agreement. Ordering the OVL initiates the process but does not provide instant access.