$449.00 – $749.00
by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D.
It’s easy to run a short (40-50 minutes) parenting program with the Lunch & Learn program kit. Just show the video and then use the Leader’s Guide to facilitate discussion. Ideal for meetings, employee work/life programs, and staff development.
The Active Parenting 4th Ed. Lunch & Learn program provides parents with the skills they need for rearing children during the “middle years” of ages 5 to 12. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video. This kit is also available in Spanish.
Lunch & Learn Program Kit includes:
- Video 1: The Active Parent (35 min.)
- Video 2: Cooperation & Communication (26 min.)
- Video 3: Responsibility & Discipline (29 min.)
- Video 4: Building Courage & Self-Esteem (29 min.)
- Video 5: Understanding and Redirecting Misbehavior (29 min.)
- Video 6: Active Parenting for School Success (25 min.)
- Reproducible Parent’s Tips Sheets (download) for each video
- Discussion Guidelines for each video (download)
- Leader’s Guide
- 1 sample Parent’s Guide
- 1 sample Parent’s Workbook
- 1 sample Key Points Magnet
- 1 sample Parent Completion Certificate
- 2 Course Announcement Posters
- Reproducible Promotional Flyer (download)
Save $140 with the Jump-Start Package!
Jump-start Package includes:
- Lunch & Learn Program Kit (described above)
- 15 extra Parent’s Guides
- 15 extra Parent’s Workbooks
- 15 extra Key Points magnets
- 1 Reproducible Certificate of Completion (download)
- PowerPoint (95 slides; contains no video)
- 6-month subscription to Active Parenting 4th Edition Online Video Library