$79.95 – $129.90
Give your children a great start by taking this online parenting class—led by a certified parenting educator. Combining video, discussion, activities, and a Parent’s Guide, this entertaining course will show you how to nurture your child with a “just right” combination of freedom and nonviolent discipline. Millions of parents have achieved success with Active Parenting—and you can, too!
Get all this for one low price!
- the entire 4-session self-study online class, guided by a certified Active Parenting Online Leader (enrollment period is 60 days)
- 63 minutes of video (online)
- 144-page Parent’s Guide (sent via mail and yours to keep)
- access to the interactive program features (including the Discussion Forum)
- printable Certificate upon successful completion of the final quiz.
- free shipping & handling
For more details about this class, including a session outline and technical requirements, go to the Active Parenting: First Five Years Online Groups main page. Satisfaction guaranteed (click for details).
Couples pricing—save $30
If you would like to take this class along with your child’s other parent, sign up for the “2 parents” option. This provides two separate logins and one paper book to share.
You will receive your class enrollment key via email within 30 minutes of your paid registration; your Parent’s Guide will arrive within 5-7 business days by mail.
NOTE: Do you need a class for parents of older children? Do you need a class for co-parenting after divorce or separation? Please consider one of our other classes. Click here for a list.
(Quantity discounts are available to organizations that wish to purchase classes in bulk for re-distribution to their clients. Please inquire by calling 800-825-0060 x2 or sending an email to email@example.com .)