$399.00 – $599.00
by Michael H. Popkin, PhD. Contributing authors: Amanda Sheffield Morris, PhD, IMH-E®; Ruth Slocum, LCSW, IMH-E®; and Laura Hubbs-Tait, PhD.
This is a multicultural, video-based discussion program for parents of children ages 0 through 4. It addresses basic parenting skills, the stages of development, and more. This program is perfect for new parents, teen parents, and caregivers. Video has closed captions (DVD edition only.) See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video. This program is also available in Spanish.
Standard Program Kit includes:
- 1 DVD with closed captions + nonvideo PowerPoint (60 min.)
- PowerPoint Presentation with embedded video (115 slides + 60 min. of video with no captions – click to see system requirements)
- 1 Leader’s Guide
- 1 sample Parent’s Guide
- 1 sample Key Points Magnet
- 1 sample Parent Class Completion Certificate
- 2 Course Announcement Posters
- 1 Reproducible Promotional Flyer (download)
- Research Tools (download).
Save $106 with the Jump-Start Package!
Jump-start Package includes:
- Standard Program Kit (described above)
- 15 extra Parent’s Guides
- 15 extra Key Points Magnets
- 15 extra Parent Class Completion Certificates
- 6-month subscription to First Five Years Online Video Library
Note: Closed-captioning is not available on the PowerPoint version of this video. If you need captioning, please order the DVD version of this kit.