This series of 6 videos combines the wisdom of the Bible with a time-tested approach to effective parenting. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video.
With this one-year subscription to the Online Video Library (OVL), parents can watch these videos any time, anywhere. All they need is an Internet connection — and an access code from you.
Videos in the series:
- The Active Parent (42 min.)
- Cooperation & Communication (29 min.)
- Responsibility & Discipline (32 min.)
- Building Courage & Self-Esteem (34 min.)
- Understanding and Redirecting Misbehavior (33 min.)
- Active Parenting for Unity and School Success (28 min.)
Each video comes with downloadable discussion guidelines and a reproducible Parent’s Tips Sheet. (Click here to access the download files.)
The series is available online or on DVD. A discount on the online series is available if purchased in conjunction with the Program Kit, Lunch & Learn Kit, or set of 6 DVDs.
Note: Online Video Libraries are intended for home use only. Use of the Online Video Libraries requires a signed agreement. Ordering the OVL initiates the process but does not provide instant access.