$16.95 – $19.95
Winner of a Gold Illumination Book Award!
by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D., Melody F. Popkin, and Sue Allen, M.A.
This book/workbook combo provides vital information for parents of children ages 5 to 12. Covers ways to discipline without violence; skills to build open communication; how to prevent risky behavior; and more. The books are sold separately, or save 29% by ordering this combo set.
The Parent’s Guide (256 pp.) provides in-depth exploration of all parts of the Active Parenting methods. Your class participants will be able to share the Guide with other adults in the family, and will refer to it long after your class is finished. It is filled with illustrations and memorable photos from the video. Click here for sample pages from the Parent’s Guide.
- Chapter 1 – The Active Parent
- Chapter 2 – Cooperation & Communication
- Chapter 3 – Responsibility & Discipline
- Chapter 4 – Building Courage & Self-Esteem
- Chapter 5 – Understanding and Redirecting Misbehavior
- Chapter 6 – Active Parenting for School Success
The Parent’s Workbook (80 pp.) contains worksheets to use in class and for home activities. It also contains copies of the program’s PowerPoint slides so parents can take notes as they follow along. Click here for sample pages from the Parent’s Workbook.