$499.00 – $799.00
Winner of a Gold Illumination Book Award! (Parent’s Guide)
by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D., Melody F. Popkin, and Sue Allen, M.A.
Christian Active Parenting (CAP) combines the wisdom of the Bible with our evidence-based approach to give parents the strength and skills they need to raise upstanding children. Use CAP to guide anxious parents, to bring families closer to God, and to build a more vibrant faith community. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video. Video has closed captions (DVD edition only.)
Standard Program Kit includes:
- 2 closed-captioned DVDs + nonvideo PowerPoint (197 min.)
- PowerPoint Presentation with embedded video (134 slides + 197 min. of video with no captions – click to see system requirements)
- 1 Leader’s Guide
- 1 sample Parent’s Guide
- 1 sample Parent’s Workbook
- 1 sample Parent Class Completion Certificate
- 1 sample Key Points Magnet
- 2 Course Announcement Posters
- 1 Reproducible Promotional Flyer (download)
- Research Tools (download)
Save $90 with the Jump-Start Package!
Jump-start Package includes:
- Standard Program Kit (described above)
- 15 extra Parent’s Guides
- 15 extra Parent’s Workbooks
- 15 extra Key Points Magnets
- 15 extra Parent Class Completion Certificates
- 6-month subscription to the Christian Active Parenting Online Video Library
Note: Closed-captioning is not available on the PowerPoint version of this video. If you need captioning, please order the DVD version of this kit.