$14.95 (quantity discounts are shown below)
by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D.
This book provides vital information for Spanish-speaking parents of children ages 5 to 12. Covers ways to discipline without violence; skills to build open communication; how to prevent risky behavior; and more. In a parenting class, participants will be able to share the Guide with other adults in the family, and will refer to it long after the class is finished. It is filled with illustrations and memorable photos from the video. Quantity discounts available. (231 pp.)
- Chapter 1 – El padre activo (“The Active Parent”)
- Chapter 2 – Cooperación y comunicación (“Cooperation & Communication”)
- Chapter 3 – Responsabilidad y disciplina (“Responsibility & Discipline”)
- Chapter 4 – El desarrollo del valor y de la estima personal (“Building Courage & Self-Esteem”)
- Chapter 5 – Cómo comprender y rencaminar el mal comportamiento (“Understanding and Redirecting Misbehavior”)
- Chapter 6 – Una crianza activa para tener éxito en la escuela (“Active Parenting for School Success”)
Note: We highly recommend providing the Parent’s Guide/Workbook Combo to parents in an Paternidad Activa 3a Edición class. They will use the Workbook in class and read the Guide at home. SAVE 29% with the combo.