$14.95 – $16.95
Active Parenting of Teens, 3rd ed.
by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D.
The easy-to-read Paternidad Activa de Adolescentes Parent’s Guide (182 pp.), written in Spanish, contains the skills, activities, and at-home practice parents need to internalize what they learn and turn your class into a dynamic experience. The book is full of photos from the video and other charts and graphics to make the lessons come alive.
Even better, parents will be able to refer to their Parent’s Guide again and again throughout the teen years.
Be sure to offer a Parent’s Guide for every participant. Some leaders get funding for the guides, some use their budget, and some charge the parents. It all depends on your audience.
- Capítulo 1 – El Padre Activo (The Active Parent)
- Capítulo 2 – Ganando Cooperación (Winning Communication)
- Capítulo 3 – Responsabilidad y Disciplina (Responsibility and Discipline)
- Capítulo 4 – Construyendo Valor, Redireccionando la Mala Conducta (Building Courage, Redirecting Misbehavior)
- Capítulo 5 – Drogas, Sexualidad y Violencia: Reduciendo los riesgos, Parte 1 (Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks, Part 1)
- Capítulo 6 – Drogas, Sexualidad y Violencia: Reduciendo los riesgos, Parte 1 (Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks, Part 2)