Reach more families by effectively promoting your class
Your program kit comes with a master flyer to use for promoting your classes to teens. Here are some additional resources for marketing your Teens in Action class.
- LISTING: Add a free listing about your Teens in Action classes on our web site. Click for instructions
- FLYER: Download, customize, print, and distribute this flyer. After downloading, click on the typewriter icon to enable editing
- WEB PAGE: Create an event page on your web site. Use the text and graphics from this page: Teens in Action participant info page. Don’t forget put a link on the home page, too
- EMAIL: Use this page to to create your own email by copying and pasting the text & graphics, then select a text color, & customize. Include a video clip! Ask people to forward it
LOGO FOR WEB: Need a logo for your site or for email? Right-click on the one shown below, then save.
- LOGO FOR PRINT: Need a high-resolution logo for printed flyers? Click here for a high-res logo, then right-click to save
- FACEBOOK: Put an announcement on your Facebook or other social media page(s). Ask people to share it.
- PRESS: Notify local news and neighborhood networks about your classes. Google to find local bloggers or local parenting magazines
- TV or RADIO: Contact local TV and radio shows about your class. Offer to share some teen life skills tips in exchange for an announcement
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: This step seems obvious, but it’s surprising how often it’s overlooked. Make announcements at all meetings, even staff meetings. Everyone should know about your class!