Reach more parents and students by effectively promoting your Christian-based instructional class
Help parents find you by effectively promoting your classes online and in person. It goes without saying, but our very first tip is to give yourself plenty of ramp-up time, because it takes awhile for word to spread. Here are 10 additional resources for marketing and promoting your Christian Active Parenting class.
- LISTING: Add a free listing about your Christian Active Parenting classes on our web site. Click for instructions
- FLYER: Download, customize, print, and distribute this promotional flyer
- WEB PAGE: Create an event page on your web site. Use the free text and free promotional graphics from the Christian Active Parenting page for parents. Don’t forget put a link on the home page, too
- EMAIL: Use this page to create your own email by copying and pasting the text & graphics, then select a text color, & customize. Include an embedded video clip! Ask people to forward it
- LOGO FOR WEB: Need a free Christian-themed logo for your site or for email? Right-click on the one shown here ⇒
- LOGO FOR PRINT: Need a free high-resolution logo for your Christian-themed printed flyers? Click here for a high-res logo, then right-click to save
- FACEBOOK: Put an announcement on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media page(s). Use the button provided on the right. Ask people to share your announcement
- PRESS: Notify local news and neighborhood networks about your classes. Google to find local bloggers or local parenting magazines
- TV or RADIO: Contact local TV and radio shows about your class. Offer to share some parenting tips for an upcoming holiday in exchange for an announcement
- BE A BIG MOUTH: This step seems obvious, but it’s surprising how often it’s overlooked. Make announcements at all meetings, even staff meetings. Everyone should know about your Christian Active Parenting class!