by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D.
This series of 6 videos provides parents with the skills they need to meet the challenges of parenting in today’s turbulent society, including tools for communicating with teens and risk prevention. It is designed for parents of ‘tweens and teens. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video. Series is also available in Spanish.
With this one-year subscription to the Online Video Library (OVL), parents can watch these videos any time, anywhere. All they need is an Internet connection — and an access code from you.
Videos in the series:
- The Active Parent (32 min.)
- Winning Cooperation (24 min.)
- Responsibility & Discipline (29 min.)
- Building Courage, Redirecting Misbehavior (34 min.)
- Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks, Part 1 (24 min.)
- Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks, Part 2 (30 min.)
Each video comes with downloadable discussion guidelines and a reproducible Parent’s Tips Sheet. (Click here to access the download files.)
The series is available online or on DVD. A discount on the online series is available if purchased in conjunction with the Program Kit, Lunch & Learn Kit, or set of 6 DVDs.
Note: Online Video Libraries are intended for home use only. Use of the Online Video Libraries requires a signed agreement. Ordering the OVL initiates the process but does not provide instant access.