by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D., Melody F. Popkin, and Sue Allen, M.A.
This set of 6 stand-alone videos combines the wisdom of the Bible with a time-tested approach to effective parenting. It is designed for parents of children ages 5 to 12. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video.
Each video comes with downloadable discussion guidelines and a reproducible Parent’s Tips Sheet. (Click here to access the download files.)
Videos in the series:
- The Active Parent (42 min.)
- Cooperation & Communication (29 min.)
- Responsibility & Discipline (32 min.)
- Building Courage & Self-Esteem (34 min.)
- Understanding and Redirecting Misbehavior (33 min.)
- Active Parenting for Unity and School Success (28 min.)
The series is available on DVD or streaming. The DVD edition contains 6 DVDs. A discount on the DVD series is available if purchased in conjunction with the Program Kit.