(Active Parenting 4th Ed.)
by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D.
This series of 6 videos, dubbed in Spanish, provides parents with the skills they need to meet the challenges of parenting in today’s society, including nonviolent discipline and supporting schoolwork. It is designed for parents of children ages 5 to 12. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video. Series is also available in English.
Videos in the series:
- El padre activo (“The Active Parent”) (35 min.)
- Cooperación y comunicación (“Cooperation & Communicaiton”) (26 min.)
- Responsabilidad y disciplina (“Responsibility & Discipline”) (29 min.)
- El desarrollo del valor y de la estima personal (“Building Courage & Self-esteem”) (29 min.)
- Cómo comprender y rencaminar el mal comportamiento (“Understanding and Redirecting Misbehavior”) (29 min.)
- Una crianza activa para tener éxito en la escuela (“Active Parenting for School Success”) (25 min.)
Each video comes with downloadable discussion guidelines and a reproducible Parent’s Tips Sheet in Spanish. (Click here to access the download files.)
The series is available online or on DVD. A discount on the online series is available if purchased in conjunction with the Program Kit, Lunch & Learn Kit, or set of 6 DVDs.
Note: Online Video Libraries are intended for home use only. Use of the Online Video Libraries requires a signed agreement. Ordering the OVL initiates the process but does not provide instant access.