by Michael H. Popkin, PhD; and Peggy Hendrickson, MA, MSW, ACSW
This series of 6 videos teaches important life skills while helping teens understand the dangers of risky behavior, such as alcohol and drug abuse. For ages 11-15. These videos employ some of the same scenes used in Active Parenting of Teens. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video.
With this one-year subscription to the Online Video Library (OVL), teens can watch these videos any time, anywhere. All they need is an Internet connection—and an access code from you.
Videos in the series:
- To Survive and Thrive (22 min.)
- Cooperation and Communication (14 min.)
- Responsibility and Discipline (16 min.)
- Building Courage and Self-Esteem (21 min.)
- Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks, Part 1 (24 min.)
- Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks, Part 2 (21 min.)
Each video comes with downloadable discussion guidelines and a reproducible Teen’s Tips Sheet. (Click here to access the download files.)
The series is available online or on DVD. A discount on the online series is available if purchased in conjunction with the Program Kit or set of 6 DVDs.
Note: Online Video Libraries are intended for home use only. Use of the Online Video Libraries requires a signed agreement. Ordering the OVL initiates the process but does not provide instant access.