by Michael H. Popkin, PhD; and Peggy Hendrickson, MA, MSW, ACSW
This set of 6 stand-alone videos teaches important life skills while helping teens understand the dangers of risky behavior, such as alcohol and drug abuse. For ages 11-15. These videos employ some of the same scenes used in Active Parenting of Teens. See Program Description for more information about program content, including sample video.
Each video comes with downloadable discussion guidelines and a reproducible Teen’s Tips Sheet. (Click here to access the download files.)
Videos in the series:
- To Survive and Thrive (22 min.)
- Cooperation and Communication (14 min.)
- Responsibility and Discipline (16 min.)
- Building Courage and Self-Esteem (21 min.)
- Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks, Part 1 (24 min.)
- Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks, Part 2 (21 min.)
The series is available on DVD or streaming. The DVD edition contains 6 DVDs. A discount on the DVD series is available if purchased in conjunction with the Program Kit.